New Non-Residential Service
What to expect when installing new power to your property.
First; You will need to complete the Customer Information Form KPUD Service Application then to expedite your installation process please have this preliminary information available when you schedule your appointment.
- What type of construction are you planning?
- Are you installing an Overhead (OH) or Underground (UG) service?
- What size or amperage rating is the meter base are you planning on installing? Below are a few examples.
- Do you want single phase or three phase power installed? All three phase service installations fall under this section.
- When are you hoping to have the power installed by?
Next you will need to call the Klickitat PUD Engineering Department to schedule an appointment with one of our engineers to come out and meet you for a site visit. These appointments typically take about an hour and they are a very important part of our installation process. You play a very essential role in this process and it is imperative that you participate in the appointment.
- Please contact Engineering Support or call Shelby at 509-773-7612 or Luann at 509-773-7638 for questions or appointment availability:
- 1-800-548-8357 or 509-773-7612 for the Goldendale Office (covering the greater Goldendale, Wishram, Klickitat, Roosevelt, Bickleton, and Alderdale areas.)
- 1-800-548-8358 or 509-493-2255 for the White Salmon Office (covering the greater Bingen, White Salmon, Husum, Glenwood, Trout Lake, Lyle, and Dallesport areas.)
After your site visit the Engineer will design your job and create an estimate. The quote letter will be mailed out to you along with a list of requirements that all need to be completed prior to having your job scheduled. Basic Information for Installing New Power; Customer Service Policy.
- You must have your meter base installed
- Your meter base must be inspected and approved by the Washington State Electrical Inspector WA State Labor & Industries Electrical Permit
- Required easements, must be signed, notarized, and returned to KPUD
- Your quoted payment must be received by KPUD
Installation Check List
Scheduling for Goldendale typically occurs on Tuesdays and White Salmon on Wednesdays
If you have an existing service Please contact Klickitat PUD directly before continuing.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO Call Before You Dig